Free Christian TV for the World
Free Christian TV for the World
We can do this by partnering with 845 Churches. With each church signed up with GODVO we can reach millions of people monthly with the Good News of Jesus.
We are excited to help each Church reach the world and make disciples though leveraging the power of technology to share Christ with people.
Founded in 2016, GODVO is one of the fastest-growing TV networks in faith-based media. The Southern California based television network is continuing to pioneer new ways for Christians to get content easily and daily, right to their smartphones and living rooms.
Today we live in a world where there is a huge need for the Church and for the Gospel of Jesus to reach today’s online world. How do people go to church in the YouTube, Uber, Instagram era? We want to help the church become the leader in technology to stay relevant and connect the “SnapChat” generation to God.
Over 2 Million people search for “God” online everyday and most people would rather seek God online 1st before going to a church. GODVO understands that many people cannot go to a church because they live in persecuted countries and many also may not always have the time to go. What if there was a way to connect people to church everyday in every country?
GODVO created a new way to bring the church to 2.3 Billion Christians world-wide. We are creating new ways to bridge the ever-increasing gap between the Church and today’s culture.
GODVO is a simple, easy, and convenient way to watch all churches in one place, even if you can’t make it to a church service. GODVO is re-inventing the way people experience God daily.
Bringing ALL churches to ALL people through free Christian TV. Collaborating with local churches in every nation, our dream is to work with 845 Churches to share Jesus Christ with 1 Billion people together each year.
Broadcasting the good news of Jesus Christ to every unreached person.
Catalyze a movement relentlessly focused on transforming every nation by partnering with the local church to deploy Christian content for the world, giving every unreached person free access to the Gospel in their own heart language.
These core beliefs make up the foundation upon which all our ministry endeavors are based. GODVO believes:
1. The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
2. In one God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
4. That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
5. That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
6. In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
7. We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
8. In using every modern means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
9. We also believe in the Lausanne Covenant